LORD'S SUPPER IN CONNECT GROUPS, THIS SUNDAY - APRIL 9
Be sure to attend a Connect Group this Sunday as we observe the Lord's Supper together! Midweek groups will do so as well.
NO WEDNESDAY ACTIVITIES - APRIL 12
Enjoy Spring Break!
EASTER SERVICES, APRIL 16, (9 & 11am)
We will begin a new teaching series called #NotMyJesus, celebrate baptisms, and also offer an Egg Hunt along with other activities for Kids! Don't come alone, keep praying for and pursuing the person whose name you put on the prayer board this past Sunday. People are more open to an invitation to Church now, than any other time. All the more reason to Reach Out!
MOMS @ WEST, THURSDAY, APRIL 20 (11am)
Pack a picnic, bring the kids and come join other Moms at Malvern Hills Park!
CAMPUS COOKOUT, SUNDAY, APRIL 23 (Following 11am Service)
Make plans to stick around following services for a cookout, lawn games and more in the backlot!
BILTMORE | MEN & WOMEN, APRIL 26 (6:15pm)
Women will gather in the Worship Center and Men will be outside in the backlot. AWANA & Student Activities will continue. If you would like to eat with us, a catered dinner will be available for $7.
LOVE LOUD, APRIL 29 (8am-12pm // 9:30am-2pm)
Come serve with us as we seek to demonstrate the gospel we declare through multiple service projects in our community. Each Connect Group will be assigned to a specific project. If you are not in a Connect Group, we encourage you to join one! Otherwise, meet at the Campus by 8am and we will assign you to a project from there. Overall we will need 75+ volunteers to make LOVE LOUD run smoothly. Below are some preliminary details. More will be posted as the big day approaches.
To register visit: www.biltmorechurch.com/loveloud
- Projects at Mountain Area Pregnancy Services & Williams-Baldwin Teacher Apartments begin @ 8:30am.
- Meet at Campus by 8am for instructions and prayer.
- Block Party in Deaverview Apartments begins @ 10am.
- Meet at Campus by 9:30am for instructions and prayer.
- Due to the unique context of this project, it is only available to assigned Connect Groups. If you would like to request to participate, please email or call our office for approval.